Lunes, Enero 30, 2012

Personal plan in achieving Financial Independence and Professional Competitiveness

There are a lot of ways on how to become a Financial Independent. In my case, I believe I was already able to achieve that matter. Since when I was in High school, I work inside the University as a working student wherein I have this 100% discount on my tuition fee. I also sell candies and accessories inside our room without the knowledge of my teachers. Well, it’s really prohibited. I just want to earn then. I also applied for GMA scholarship and luckily I was been accepted. It was big help not only in me but also to my parents who are having difficulties in financial matter. They can’t really finance our studies because we’re four in the family. So, being a breadwinner/eldest in the family, I really exert an effort just to be in school. I also have two scholarships outside school which I use as my allowance. I also work during summer to earn an extra income. Last, vacation I work in Balibago, Angeles as a sim seller where I was able to earn 250 each day plus incentives. I used the money in paying for my miscellaneous fee then. I’m also a person who’s really an income sensitive. I won’t buy things which are not that useful. Well, I really love to SAVE. However, being a student I’m not yet totally self-sufficient because there’s still a case that my parents support me in my living. As of now, I’m still aiming high for a better future. I’m doing my very best to achieve my goals so that I when I graduate I can seek the BEST work which can be a stepping stone for me to become a FULLY independent.
            I took marketing as my course because I’m fund in doing businesses. I love managing people and motivating them. I also love INNOVATION. So, after I graduate I want to have my own business wherein I can use my skills and knowledge that I have learned in school. I also want to become a professional competitive where I can use my abilities as a marketing student. I’m planning to put up a restaurant because as I can see this is a business which is in demand nowadays. I will be using my skills, knowledge and abilities for me to become successful. When that happens, I will be the one who will support my parents and my siblings as well. I will work hard so that I can pay forward to my parents with the good deeds they have done. I will also double my hard work so that I can earn a lot for me to have my own car and house someday which can be use for my future family.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento